3/13/09

marbles

Two of my sisters and one of my brothers came up this week to visit. There is nothin like family:) My sister Meagan and I took the kids to marbles and they had a ball. Leeland is 4 and Full of energy, but we caught him reading of all things to be doing at marbles.











Porter is 2 like Tellis but he is 4 mos. older. He wanted to play in the fishing boat the WHOLE time. I told my sister she had better get a stick and tape a magnet on it and put some magnets in some fish and she will never have to wonder where he is . He lOVED the fish.








Then there are the dress up clothes. Tons of COOL dress up clothes. My sister is a great photographer and is always taking pictures, but her kids would not dress up for anything. She was so funny she was begging them to dress up but no luck.
Tellis loves to dress up.











We had lots of fun and hate that the week is over:(
Oh well till next time:)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

This post is so cute! I'll bet you loved having your family in town. I'm glad they got to come. Hopefully they'll be back soon. :)