4/15/09

Family :)

I was able to go back home for 2 weeks. I spent a couple of days sitting for the sweet little twins I use to nanny for. They have grown sooooo much and are so smart. Then I spent the rest of the time at my parents house. I have pictures but wouldn't ya know I left my camera there:( what an idiot. Any way I got to be there for my dad's b-day on the 5th and Easter the following Sunday.

We had a very eventful Easter Sunday. All my brothers and sisters came out with all their kids and we had a ball. We went to church then came home and had a BIG brunch. yum.

Then the two youngest kids in my family, still like to have fun and drag all the rest of us in to it, decided it was time to have a game of kick ball. There were 6 adults and 4 small kids needless to say it was really the BIG kids playing the game. my team came close to winning.

Then we decided get a drink and start a game of hide and seek. I absolutely killed myself but did that slow me down .no way.

Then we decided to have supper with my sister and her in-laws. Supper was great and I didn't have to cook anything. Once again my little sister and brother had decided it was game time again, so we went out side and played bad mitten until we could no longer see the birdie.

The funniest thing of all was that Irwin is terrified of Peacocks ( bad child hood memories) and they have one so the whole time he played, my brother-in -law (Josh) kept making the peacock call. Irwin kept turning around every time he heard the peacock. Needless to say he did not win many games against Josh:)

By the end of the day we had pulled almost everyone into our fun game playing and had so much fun. I am so thankful for my family and I am so glad we get along so well.

I'll get pic.s up as soon as I get them?

No comments: