4/17/09

Wii

The Wii. I absolutely love this thing. I have to admit I was not all that excited about buying it, but the boys were ecstatic about it and I just would have liked a new pair of shoes or a pair of jeans, but they have played it quite a bit. While I was in Asheville I sat for the little twins I use to nanny. Their mom (Anna) was more than kind with showing me her appreciation, so Irwin thought it would be nice for me to have something for myself with some of the extra money. Irwin insisted I buy a Wii Fit. Once again I was thinking a pair of shoes would be Great, thanks to my sisters I came back with some great jeans.Thanks guys. But I took his advice and got the Wii fit and I love it. I wait and wait for Tellis to take a nap, not so I can take one too but so I can cut on the Wii Fit. Love It, Love it, Love it. I love it:)


Oh and Bailey tied his first Base ball game last night. since my camera is not here no pics sorry:( Go Bailey!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We got a Wii a few weeks ago too and we love it! We also got the Wii fit and it is awesome! I love step aerobics!