6/11/09

Field Trip

I got to go with Bailey on his last field trip. We went to Carolina Beach.

First we went to the Aquarium and saw lots of fun stuff


Jelly Fish






More Jelly fish




A BIG Fish


Ofcourse snakes


Lobster:)

We had so much fun. Then it was lunch time, so we went to the beach and had lunch and played for a little while.

Off to the boat!!
We went for a 30 min. boat ride to a island where they taught us how to fish for crab, talked about seashells and showed us clams and seasnails.
Here is Bailey and the Tiny Crab we caught!


I thought this was funy. It was a bait barge. boats just pull up and get some bait.



They showed us these crabs and told the kids all about them.

We got to get a little wet and then it was back on the boat and back to the bus. The only torture was that we were at the beach and couldn't really get in to the water and all that fun stuff. perhaps next time:)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Why don't you bring the boys down TONIGHT and really enjoy the beach... think about it!!

Carrie said...

Fun field trip! The not swimming at the beach is a bummer. I am glad you got to go on it! I bet Bailey is too! He is getting so big!

Lisa and company said...

Wow great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I agree... it would be torture to be on the beach and not get in the water!

Carrie said...

I am so glad I saw your link to Aqua Poppy Designs! I love all the backgrounds! Thanks for sharing!