4/25/09

snow cones

We have found this new place (well it is new to us not to everyone else) that makes snow cones, but not just any snow cones the BEST snow cones in the world and they are sooo cheap. It is called Pelicans, I think that is what it is called, But anyway Bailey and Irwin went all last year and hit golf balls beside this place and we NEVER ventured over. what a mistake. This year Irwin was sick or something and decided for us to go there. We went with some friends, they paid thanks guys, and we have been there almost every day since. the boys ask every day . So if you have not been you have to. they are more like shaved ice. I am going on about a snow cone but they are that good. If you eat all 100 flavors in one season you get a free t-shirt and you get to name a flavor.
boy I just thought, I have a huge craving for ice when I am pregnant. when I get pregnant Irwin's wallet is in for trouble. If he thought it was hard to keep me fed with ice cream and milkshakes he is in for it:)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

We love it, too. We go there all the time. Maybe we'll run into you there. :)

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Ooooo, where is it? Love me some snow cones.
Email me back and I'll send you an adorable photo! My email should show up with this comment notification. Thanks again for driving the kids around while the Lucynski's photos were being taken!

Carrie said...

I love the shaved ice snow cones! I like them with not flavor-because I love ice! We have a snow cone machine at Jake's school that we use for special occasions and I love it!