7/14/09

John Legend Concert

I had an absolute Ball. My camera could not get good pics but I saw a guy that was getting awesome pictures. Of course I asked him if I could get a few and he is going to send me a CD of the pictures. His daughter (that looked abt 16-17 yrs old) had a shoot with John Legend right after the show. How awesome is that. maybe he will send me one of those. who knows.


India Arie preformed before John Legend. She was good. I really enjoyed her .she started out with these silk pieces of material and they were so pretty she stood in front of the fan and it flowed in the air .
this one is a bit fuzzy but you can still see him. When he came out, he walked down the side walk right in front of us. I couldn't get my camera out in time but we were so suprised. We were expecting him to come out on the stage. The one time I am not off in la la land looking at everything else. If I had been i would have seen him. However we did spot out Bro. West :)

Chris made me a Cheese cake and it was delicious!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am glad you had fun at the concert! I love going to concerts. Sounds like your family really treated you right for your birthday celebration! Isn't it nice to be so loved! :)

Kristen said...

Sounds like a blast. You guys are SERIOUSLY too cute. :)

Carrie said...

Bonnie where are you??? I keep looking for a Benjamin family update and am bummed to see it isn't there! :) I hope your summer had been wonderful!