8/25/09

woooo hoooo!!!!

So, it has been a while. My computer has been a total wreck and I have been very frustrated with it. finally a Friend gave me her old computer and I am sooo thankful.


Today is the boys first day of school!!!!! yay:)

Avery started 1st grade , Bailey is in 5th, and hold on to your hats but, chris started high school. yip I know shocking. He was so excited and of course would not even think of letting us walk him in to school today. Can't wait to hear all about their day.

I did get another computer but I have not gotten my camera downloaded yet, not that I haven't tried but I will get it to work eventually.


Cut Cut as Tellis always said to me!

I chopped my hair off and love it ( when I have an hour plus to fix it). no more pony tails or my fav. The bun.

When I first cut it Chris' friends were over and i said "well?" and what else could they say but" it looks good" then the true test came. Tellis.

he always ran his fingers through it and just could not keep his hands off it . I said "do you like my hair?" he backed up shrugged his nose and said NO. At nap time we layed down and he went straight for the hair. I guess he saw that he could still touch it so he said "I do like your hair mom"


Any way i like it and when i can get a picture loaded I will post :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe the summer is over! Jake is getting baptized on Friday. Where the heck does the time go?! I can't wait to see your hair cut! I bet it looks great!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you, Bonnie!