9/18/09

Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!

thank you, thank you, to the genius that has made my computer run like new. I have been sworn to secrecey of the wonderful doer of good things:) that I will not give out his name. I guess it is like when you have a truck and everyone wants you to help them move or like the other day a neighbor, that we don't know, came to ask Irwin to help them move. ( ofcourse I quickly volunteered someone elses husband) He is always getting asked to carry something or move something.

so here is the pic. of my hair :)(I know for some reason I look like a racoon in this picture, if it is not just the picture please someone tell me)

7 comments:

Julie said...

So cute Bonnie. I love it! We've been thinking about you guys. A few days ago Emma and I were playing and she said, "I know...you be Bonnie and I'll be Tellis." She sure loves you guys and so do we. Hope you're all happy and well.

Megs said...

Hey Bonnie, your hair cut is very cute. I've always thought your hair looked way better short. Any how Shut Up! you don't look like like a raccoon. You look like a hmmm..??? No I'm kiddin you look like a Glamorous Movie Star (hope I spelled the g word right I never did like Fergie's song much..O well). Talk at ya latter.

Kristen said...

You look wonderful, Bonnie!!! I love the new haircut!

Carrie said...

Love it!!! Your hair always looks awesome though so no surprise! Glad to hear your computer is fixed!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Isn't it great when someone else gets to serve, and you get your husband once in a while? :)

Carrie said...

I just had to tell you I am still trying to figure out how to get the free cute handwriting for my blog that you have on yours. I can't get it to work for some reason! Aaron said he would help me...I am still waiting! :) Thanks for the encouragement on my weight loss! And also are those cute backgrounds you made something you are sharing with us? I think it is under "bloggy"

Kim said...

Love the hair cut! So cute!!!