9/26/09

Last days of summer!

We have a neighbor that Avery has just grown to love like a mother. she took him(along with Bailey and one of her sons) to the beach for the day. as you can see he had a ball. he played with her, not the boys. She absolutely loves him. She was telling me that when they got home, she had sooo much sand in her car. It was not on the seats or the floor,But on the headrest. I told her we call our boys hair VELCRO because it is. then I saw this picture and I understand why there was so much sand.





2 comments:

Carrie said...

I still can't believe summer is over! And now September is almost over...This year is flying by! Love the picture!

Carrie said...

Hey! Yep we are moving back to Charlotte and Aaron is going go back to UNCC and finish up his degree. We are leaving next weekend. I have sooo much to pack and babysitting 2 little ones makes that hard...You can understand that back to your babysitting days! :)