10/20/09

Jack-O-Lantern

we (I) had fun carving our jack-o-lantern this year. After it was carved Tellis decided he didn't want a scary Face. too late!! Avery and bailey's job was getting the seeds out and seperated so we could salt them and cook them and no one eat them :) Irwin and Chris took pictures and made jokes.
In the end I was sitting there cutting by myself all the boys left and went out to play and Irwin left for work ;$ gotta love Halloween.
Family times are fun no matter how you go about fitting that time in.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



2 comments:

Kasey Q said...

Frightening pumpkin!

Carrie said...

We bake the seeds every year for no one to eat too! :) I love the pictures. We are doing the pumpkin thing this weekend. I am still hoping Jake will lose his tooth that is lose so we can have another Jake-o-lantern this year...