2/24/10

The Man!!

I have no luck at all, but my boys seem to have better luck than anyone I know. Friday, Irwin and I went to a special awards ceremony for Bailey where he won a Bicycle. He could not believe it, he was sooo surprised. I wanted to tell him because the school called Irwin and told him a couple of days earlier. I HATE to keep secrets like that but I wanted to see his face when it happened and ofcourse I got a picture but ofcourse it is on my phone and I don't know how to get it off??? oh well

Then Saturday morning Bailey had his pinewood derby. he won FIRST PLACE in his age group. And ofcourse once again I did not get pictures. I was not there.

so I think for last week Bailey was THE MAN.
Now this week is a different story. I have already found his phone in the wash. Still trying to figure out if this is his fault or mine. It would be really nice if I could find his Glasses in the wash.

1 comment:

Kasey Q said...

I can't believe he won the bike! Hollyn was hopeful she'd win the 1st grade drawing, but oh well.
Too bad about the phone and glasses. I think I'd flip if one of the kids did that. CHECK YOUR POCKETS KIDDOS!