3/10/10

Lucky #2

So the last time I posted Bailey was the man of the week and my boys have done it again!!
We had a Bingo night at or clubhouse last night. Irwin and I always go because one of the prizes is $$cash off your next months rent and if you know Irwin, yea anyway. So we went and between Bailey and Chris and the lady liking us we came home with some cups, insulated cup, recyclable grocery bag, $50 off rent, a $20 gift card to the movies, a $20 gift card to Target and 3 weeks of free tanning ( that I can't use, any takers?)

Is that funny or what?

4 comments:

Brave Brooke said...

You guys are lucky!! Wow um, I would love the tanning!

Kory said...

wow that's awesome! congrats!!

Carrie said...

Nice! I haven't blogged forever so this may be old news, but I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!!! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Hey girl I found your blog! I love that you play bingo and win at it! That is awesome.How fun!See ya on Friday.