5/4/10

slacker!! I know

I know I am a little behind but EASTER was fun!!





Tellis had fun relaxing. I thought he looked like he was in a cocoon!




Me, Bailey, Avery, Dad and Caitlin went for a morning of fishing at the lake. I caught nothing But the boys had a blast!


We went back to the lake the next day for some water fun, swinging, and eating you know all the good stuff!!

Avery had an accident before we left Raleigh and I had to Shave his hair off. He hates to be bald so we shaved an arrow in his head like Avatar.






Of course we Had to Dye EASTER EGGS!!




 
THIS is one of Tellis" big reasons for coming to the mountains!! FOUR WHEELERS!






not all of the cousins were here or didn't want to be pictured ( my niece said we could just write a note at the bottom like they do in the papers" not pictured" and list them :) she is a hoot)

 Chris just finished his drivers ed class and i am sorry to say if it is up to me this is all he will be driving. Off subject I know????

cute little chick a deee

and for those of you who don"t know, WE R EXPECTING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am not posting prego pics. no way!!

5 comments:

Brave Brooke said...

congrats!! Call me if you need anything!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!! I was just thinking about how you have the CUTEST boys ever! Are you hoping for a girl?

Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting congrats to you......:)

Laura said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I love your Easter pictures, the boys are growing up so fast!....and Chris driving?!?! Good luck with that! :)

Lisa and company said...

love love love Avery's hair. He looks so cool in that picture. The pose/hair/bandage it is all perfect!!!!