7/11/10

Lots to say!!

Well I have been oh so terrible at keeping up my blog lately. And taking pictures, well that is a diffrent story. Lately I can't even remember my name, so I definitely can't remember to take my camera anywhere.

Avery turned 7 and had an awesome bday party. We had all his friends from his class at church and a few other friends. They played at the pool, had a pinata and cake. fun fun I know!!

A friend helped me make an awesome cake.

This is the cake we were trying to copy. I think we did an awesome job:)

Sorry no pictures of the awesome(not) pinata that I made. It took forever and I will probably not do it ever again, but the kids really enjoyed killing it with a bat. After our great handy DAD trio figured how to hang it.

FOURTH OF JULY

Oh so fun!! Irwin's brother and his family visited with us and were able to go to the 4th of july breakfast our ward has each year. then that evening we packed up food, drinks and kids and headed to the park for fireworks. We found an Awesome place to park all our stuff. Right in the shade and out of the way of the millions of people there were. Tony( Irwin's Bro) brought a grill and we had a ball. Some friends joined us so the kids were even distracted and all were happy for the most part. I love get togethers with family and friends. Just love it!!

We went for our Ultra Sound on Tuesday and I made it through it with NO crying. I do not know what we are having but at least I can hold on hope for another couple of months.Maybe just maybe it could happen.

 Taylor You owe Me $50 and I am coming to collect :)
Now I just have to figure out a name and it will not be DUKE or CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

YOUR PREGNANT?!!! Congrats! I love the Omnitrix cake. Jake would love it too! Sorry we missed Irwin when he was in Charlotte...Aaron had a crazy week.

Rachel said...

I cannot believe your will power. I am dying to know what you are having...and I am just a friend! The cake looks AWESOME! If you do have a girl we will have to throw you a baby shower after she is born I guess!